Python is a popular programming language that can be used in a wide variety of applications. It’s useful for data science, web development, and even automation.
It’s easy to learn and fun to use. As such, it’s a great language to pick up if you’re interested in becoming a software developer. In fact, it can help you get a job as a developer at most of the modern technoloy companies.
Free Python Courses
Python is an open-source language, and you can learn it for free. The language supports many programming paradigms, including object-oriented and functional programming. This makes it a jack of all trades. You can also build applications that run on several operating systems, including Windows and Linux, next is a list of the best free python online courses
The Python for Everybody Course
In this course Python for everybody, you will learn the Python Data Structures, Accessing Web Data, Connecting with Databases, networking programming, and at the end the Capstone Project: design and create your own applications for Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python.
This course comes in a Specialization version which is a series of 5 courses that helps you master Python Skills, with the flow: Take Course, Hand-on Project, then earn a certificate
This course is a free version on the youtube sponsord channel, as a non-stop 13:40 Hours course.
Applied Deep Learning Build a Chatbot Theory And Application
In this course, you will learn and understand the idea of how Chatbots work and implement them using Python and PyTorch the open-source machine learning framework.
It’s a Valuable and Brilliant Course, with a 6hr 8min on-demand video that will make you Understand:
- The theory behind Sequence Modeling and how Chatbots work
- The idea of how RNN (Recurrent Neural Network) and LSTM (Long Short-Term Memory) work
- Implement a Chatbot in PyTorch, and the theory of different Sequence Modeling Applications
The course is for everyone interesting in Deep Learning Applications.
The Art of Doing Video Game Basics with Python and Pygame
This is a fantastic course, and you will enjoy it while getting all you need to know, to begin making your fun and straightforward arcade-style games!
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of the Pygame library and overall video game design.
- Create Pygame surfaces and draw on them, Blit (copy) images and render text, And Add sound effects and music to your games.
- Handling user input via keyboard and mouse for game controls, And Performing collision detection using Pygame Rects.
This course is for beginners of Python developers curious about video game design and the Pygame library and who love classic arcade games.
Master Data Analysis with Python – Selecting Subsets of Data
This course is the second part of course #2: The Master Data Analysis with Python Intro to Pandas, so you will Continue your data analysis journey and learn:
- Select subsets of data from DataFrames with just the brackets, loc, and iloc.
- Learn how to select rows and columns simultaneously and filter for specific criteria using boolean selection.
Learn a more intuitive procedure for filtering data with the query method, and take a challenging Certification Exam to validate your knowledge gained